My goal for 2013 is to make you a smarter, more thoughtful marketer.
Peter Drucker once said:
“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to act with yesterday’s logic.”
Over the past few years, the way that consumers connect, communicate, collaborate, and consume information has drastically changed. Despite this seismic shift in consumer behavior, some marketers are still acting with yesterday’s logic!
In 2013, I want to encourage you to kick your dusty marketing textbooks to the curb, challenge antiquated marketing “rules” that no longer work, and rethink your marketing. Each month, I am sharing powerful videos, webinars, and mini-classes to help you address your toughest online marketing challenges. By the end of the year you will be a smarter marketer– with more customers and deeper relationships to prove it.
Learn more about these educational marketing webinars.
- January 31, 2013- Confessions of an Imperfect Marketer
- February 28, 2013- Create a Solid Lead Conversion System
- March 28, 2013- Setup Social Media Profiles the RIGHT Way
- April 25, 2013- Optimize Your Website for Search Engines
- May 30, 2013- Create a Powerful Business Blog
- June 27, 2013- Produce Compelling Content that Attracts and Converts
- July 25, 2013- Improve Your Email Marketing Efforts
- August 29, 2013- Attract and Engage with Video Marketing
- September 26, 2013- Use Analytics to Improve Performance
Upcoming Live Workshops
Learn more about dynamic live workshops.
- January 26, 2013- Website in a Day Workshop- 8am- 5pm- Peoria Public Library, Main Branch-$200- ALL SEATS FILLED
- February 28, 2013-Learn to Use WordPress Like a Pro- 1pm- 5pm- Peoria Public Library, Main Branch- $30
- March 28, 2013- Website in a Day Workshop- 8am- 5pm- Peoria Public Library, Main Branch- $200
Learn more about Mini-Classes.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- How to Research and Select Great Keywords
- Where to Strategically Place Keywords on Your Webpages
- SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKING
- How to Add Social Sharing Tools to Your Content
- How to Use HootSuite to Dominate Social Networks in 30 Minutes/day
- Listening Dashboards to Stay in the Know
- How to Add a Video to Your LinkedIn Profile
- WORDPRESS & WEB DESIGN
- How to Install & Configure WordPress for Your Business Website
- How to Create a $5,000 WordPress Website For Under $50
- Learn to Use WordPress Like a Pro
- Basic HTML & CSS For Non-Designers
- How to Ensure That Your Site is Standards Compliant
- LEAD CONVERSION
- Create Compelling Calls-to-Action
- How to Create Landing Pages that Convert
- Learn to Collect Website Leads with Great Capture Forms
- Create Email Auto-Responders that Build Interest
- EMAIL MARKETING
- How to Create an Email Newsletter Template
- BUSINESS BLOGGING
- How to Create a Business Blogging Strategy
- Generating a Constant Flood of Ideas for Blog Articles
- Writing Blog Posts Quickly & Effortlessly
- WEBSITE COPY
- How to Create the Basic Pages of Your Website
- CONTENT MARKETING
- How to Create Ebooks that Sell Your Product or Service
- Using Google Analytics to Improve SEO & Conversion Activities
Based on my book, Inbound Marketing in a Box, I have created an online course which helps you simplify marketing and setup a system for attracting and converting leads online.
During 2013, I will deliver this course only one time. It is extensive and covers EVERYTHING you need to be successful online. Because of the personal attention that each participant gets, the class size is limited.
To learn more, visit the marketing course website.